Monday, March 1, 2010

My first published photo in a magazine


My first ever attempt for a Gym photoshoot
My passion in fitness is leading me to be passionate about fitness photography and my modelling career teached me a lot about posing and behaving in front of camera. Of course this is also common sense being in the fitness for more then 20 years and being a gym fanatic for so many years I was desperate to try my new SLR camera to photograph in a gym. My first ever attempt to use my camera in a gym was some what encouraging. Not only that but I was very lucky to have my photo published in Women’s health and fitness magazine as running add of my friend’s gym. Let me tell you I always hear comments that it isn’t important for an artist to achieve a fame, maybe or maybe not but having my first published photo in a famous magazine across the country has motivated me so much to take the photography even on a higher level. Thank you Melody for all your support and believe in me!

by Mariya Mova

No comments:

Post a Comment