Monday, April 28, 2014

Weddings




For many years I was so confused about weddings. People get married, than they get divorced. I wanted to have one, and than I didn’t. I thought I had to do it, I had to get married no matter what, and than I thought I don’t need to…I couldn’t understand why do we have to get married, why do we want to get married and how do we know that when we get up on the next day we won’t regret. 




How will we look at the person next to us and promise him what we don’t even know, that tomorrow we will still have feelings for them? Do we make it our goal to get married, or we go with the flow and if it happens we go for it? But now, as a wiser person, I look at the weddings as the path of your own journey. If it happens to be married and than divorced this is how your journey goes. If you’ve never been married maybe this is how is meant to be. 



Being married perhaps is a privilege, as long as you are happy, and you don’t lie to yourself and to your partner. Than a marriage is a blessing, staying true to your self is a blessing, whether married or solo, as long as you are true to your self and you stay happy…
All photos are taken by Mariya Mova. Copyrights Mariya Mova
http://www.movafoto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment