Wednesday, August 13, 2014

New York



New York.




Breath taking.
I arrived in New York on the 7th of July.
Despite of being in New York in 2009 this time around this city seemed different. And I couldn’t realize why. Perhaps I was more mature person, who would understand the city better. Perhaps I have changed and became more of an artist than an athlete. Who knows, but I am in love with New York. I was staying in tiny room in Upper East. To rent a room in Manhattan is not cheap. And only you could afford one if either you are wealthy, or you are just staying for a month or two. In other case, you are better off looking for something more affordable, like..hmm who knows. Perhaps one day I will live longer in New York and will know better where is the best place to rent a flat, or a room, or whatever I can afford at that time.
As I was walking through the streets of Manhattan every day, I kept writing notes, words that were coming to my mind, and mostly that I felt with my heart. And when it comes to describing New York this is what I came up with.
  

New York-challenging, new, interesting, different, unique, cruel, hard, busy, scary, intimidating, colorful, brave, touristy, innovative, but mostly creative and encouraging!
























Images by Mariya Mova
http://www.movafoto.com



No comments:

Post a Comment